WWE divas Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE divas Forums

SD,RAW,ECW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read Brooke's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Read Brooke's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Read Brooke's Bio   Read Brooke's Bio EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 3:36 am

Brooke Gilbertsen
Written: August 20, 2007
A native of Huntington Beach, Calif., Brooke sees herself as spontaneous, exotic and always willing to try new things. As she herself says, “I live for thrills, and I love taking risks.”

The search for thrills has led her to Diva Search 2007, where she thinks she will fit in perfectly. “I am used to being in the spotlight,” she explains. “I love the camera, and I can light up a room with my sparkling and bubbly personality.”

Away from her work, which includes modeling and fitness instruction for children, Brooke enjoys a diverse free time. “I love heading to the beach on my pink Vespa with my toy poodle,” she says. “I also love to shop, work out, drink wine, eat sushi, go clubbing and occasionally karaoke.”

A dancer all her life, Brooke has studied ballet, tap, jazz and Irish dancing. Now she looks forward to going toe-to-toe with the challenges of becoming a WWE Diva. “It’ll be fun getting down and dirty in a WWE ring.”

This 21-year-old Diva hopeful loves her men looking great, but not being cocky about it. “He needs to be a true gentleman, a genuine person with a big heart. Though I do also like my men to have a bit of mystery about them,” she adds, “just so he can keep me on my toes.”

As for her ideal night out, Brooke keeps it simple. “We would be on the beach with sushi, a blanket and some fine wines. Then we could see where the night takes us.”
Back to top Go down
https://wwedivas.forumotion.com

Read Brooke's Bio
Page 1 of 1