WWE divas Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE divas Forums

SD,RAW,ECW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read Taryn's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Read Taryn's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Read Taryn's Bio   Read Taryn's Bio EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 3:21 am

Taryn Terrell
Written: August 20, 2007
Taryn comes to the 2007 Diva Search from New Orleans, and brings with her a passion to entertain people. A college cheerleader with an admitted wild side, the 22-year-old student and model states emphatically, “I’m ready for this challenge. I will be great at it.”

Her love for WWE stems from her extensive days of powerlifting and weight training. Taryn is driven to stay physically fit with many other activities, including rollerblading, cardio, kickboxing and even drill training with members of the NFL’s New Orleans Saints.

“I will be a great entertainer, and hopefully will motivate other females to be confident in themselves,” she says. “That is something I learned from watching Women’s Champion Candice Michelle. She has proven herself to be a true champion, exuding sex appeal and confidence. I respect her inner drive, and I think she’s so captivating.”

The Diva hopeful is also a master scuba diver, having trained since she was 12. She loves the water and traveling the world, but she’s also well-grounded with a charitable side, donating her time and efforts to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

What makes Taryn sexy? “Confidence,” she states. “Sex appeal is internal, and the more you believe in who you are, it will reflect externally.”

Combine confidence with her ability as a potential sports-entertainer, and Taryn offers a playful word of warning to our fans: “Don’t put me in front of a microphone if you don’t want me to use it!”
Back to top Go down
https://wwedivas.forumotion.com

Read Taryn's Bio
Page 1 of 1