WWE divas Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE divas Forums

SD,RAW,ECW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read J, Kim's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Read J, Kim's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Read J, Kim's Bio   Read J, Kim's Bio EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 3:33 am

J. Kim
Written: August 20, 2007
Hailing from Catawba, N.C., J. Kim prides herself on her attitude, confidence and athleticism. A former Miss Hawaiian Tropic who was voted “Miss Photogenic,” she brings a unique look and upbeat attitude to Diva Search 2007.

“I’m a country girl at heart,” the Diva hopeful says. “I bow hunt, fish, and go four-wheeling…. I like to get dirty.”

Being a personal trainer, J. Kim’s life revolves around staying fit and helping others accomplish their fitness goals. The former Clemson heptathlete enjoys an active lifestyle, participating in wakeboarding, volleyball and weights, and is serious about her training. Well, not always. “One of the wackiest things I’ve ever done is mud-wrestle in public,” she reveals.

Our male fans might find J. Kim’s idea of a perfect date even sexier. “My biggest turn-on in a guy is camo; that just does it for me…. And my perfect date would involve a few things: Good food, a good movie and playing a lot of Halo 2!”

The 20-year-old beauty describes herself as “very confident in myself and everything I do. I look for the best in every situation, and encourage everyone around me.” She sees that very same attitude – or confidence, anyway – in her favorite Diva. “I like Melina,” she says. “She is strong, beautiful and sexy. She is so original, and her charisma is so bada**.”

And why should J. Kim win Diva Search 2007? “I’m sexy,” she states, “and that’s all I have to say about that.”
Back to top Go down
https://wwedivas.forumotion.com

Read J, Kim's Bio
Page 1 of 1