WWE divas Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE divas Forums

SD,RAW,ECW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read Naomi's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Read Naomi's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Read Naomi's Bio   Read Naomi's Bio EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 3:24 am

Naomi Kirk
Written: August 20, 2007
At only 21, Naomi is already off to a fast start in her career. A Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and Dallas Mavericks dance-team member, she is eager to compete for the honor of becoming the next WWE Diva.

The Ottawa native is currently modeling in Los Angeles, and has hosted a show for the Octane online television network.

“I love to perform and entertain people,” Naomi explains. “I think that it is amazing to be able to connect with millions of people through something that I love to do. Whether it is hosting, interviewing or doing photo shoots out in the public eye, I believe that I would be great in representing WWE.”

When she’s not hanging out with her four roommates – all of whom are men – Naomi imagines her perfect date: A day of snorkeling, then dinner on an island beach at sunset.

“The perfect guy is someone who appreciates life and everything he has,” she says. “He isn’t cocky or overconfident, but takes charge of a situation and loves to relax.”

Naomi feels that her faith in her own abilities is one of her best traits. “When you feel confident in yourself, which I do, it comes across to people,” she claims. “Negativity is my biggest turn-off; it pulls down all the good energy that’s in a group. My biggest turn-on is seeing people appreciate the good in every situation.”
Back to top Go down
https://wwedivas.forumotion.com

Read Naomi's Bio
Page 1 of 1