WWE divas Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE divas Forums

SD,RAW,ECW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read Lyndy's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Read Lyndy's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Read Lyndy's Bio   Read Lyndy's Bio EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 3:26 am

Lyndy Frieson
Written: August 20, 2007
Growing up in Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada, Lyndy fell in love with the outdoors. Camping and fishing along with horseback riding and hiking were commonplace, and this 25-year-old Canadian beauty is hopeful her passion for the outdoors can translate into becoming a WWE Diva.

Prior to throwing her hat in the Diva Search 2007 ring, Lyndy was a Miss Hawaiian Tropic Canada, and in 2007 was a runner-up in Miss Hawaiian Tropic International. She also has a background in martial arts, and picking on her brothers, which she feels gives her a step up on the fierce competition that awaits.

“I know that I can deliver the personality, energy, heart and athleticism that it would take to continue the Diva persona,” says Lyndy, who also thinks that current Diva Torrie Wilson best represents all of these qualities. “She is very sweet with great sex appeal. Her body is amazing, and she won Miss Galaxy Fitness. Torrie is the complete package with a great smile.”

But finding a guy who is the “complete package” might be a little bit more of a task. “Is there really a perfect guy?” she says, giggling. “Well, he can’t be boring; I’ve got too much energy for him to be like that. He should be a gentleman with a nice smile.”

“I love entertaining people,” Lyndy adds, her smile lighting up even the darkest of any darkroom. “It adds fuel to my fire.”
Back to top Go down
https://wwedivas.forumotion.com

Read Lyndy's Bio
Page 1 of 1