WWE divas Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE divas Forums

SD,RAW,ECW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read Jessica's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Read Jessica's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Read Jessica's Bio   Read Jessica's Bio EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 3:31 am

Jessica Hatch
Written: August 20, 2007
College athlete. Miss Ujena Texas. Miss Bikini America. Golden Gloves Silver Medalist. Jessica’s talents thrive not just through her beauty, but through her love of competition.

The 25-year-old Texas native is a sports enthusiast, participating in both volleyball and softball in college, along with various fitness shows, where she has taken top honors. “I’m an entertainer,” the Diva hopeful says. “I do my entertaining through my athletic abilities – playing college sports, recreational flag football, boxing…I can even break 200 in the bowling alley. I really want to bring my competitive spirit to the ring, and I feel like I’d be an amazing role model to women in America.”

What’s Jessica’s idea of a model man in her life? “My guy needs to have a good heart and be funny,” she notes. “I would love to go out on a camping date. He could make me something really cool to eat over the campfire.”

Jessica’s background is very similar to that of another Diva. “Torrie Wilson is so cute and hot at the same time. She started out doing fitness shows, and that’s really where I first heard her name. She is a wonderful competitor and model…she’s great in all aspects.”

When it comes to competing with seven other WWE Diva hopefuls, Jessica is determined to come out on top. “If I am chosen to be the next WWE Diva,” she says, “I’ll bring it in the ring, and with that, I’ll bring the crowd in, too.”
Back to top Go down
https://wwedivas.forumotion.com

Read Jessica's Bio
Page 1 of 1