WWE divas Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE divas Forums

SD,RAW,ECW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faith, Heart & Soul No. 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Faith, Heart & Soul No. 15 Empty
PostSubject: Faith, Heart & Soul No. 15   Faith, Heart & Soul No. 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 4:21 pm

Faith, Heart & Soul No. 15 70597610
Michelle McCool talks Natalya, Yahoo and more.

By: Michelle McCool
Written: May 9, 2008

E-mail Michelle

Hey guys! It’s been awhile, huh? I’m sorry. I’ve had my hands full on both Raw and SmackDown as of late. J No excuses though, I miss writing you guys so let’s get down to business! I always say "Dream Big" so today’s quotes will be about dreaming:

"It doesn’t do any harm to dream, as long as you get up and hustle when the alarm goes off!"

"We create our future by what we dream today!"

Notes on Natalya ... so as you all know by now, we have a third-generation, so called, "Superstar" on SmackDown. And let me tell you, she’s more arrogant, annoying and asinine in person than she is on TV!

Let me first state that I have the utmost respect for the Hart brothers and what they did in the ring and for a business I truly love. On the other hand, Natalya has done absolutely nothing to even gain an ounce of respect from me. She’s jumped me from behind, picked on my friends and cheated throughout ALL of her matches ... and she calls herself a winner??? WHATEVER! J I’ve got news for her. I’m a third-generation "McCool," and though I’m the first in my family to be in the squared circle ... she better up her ante with her athletic ability, learn to play fair (or else she will be forced to) and accept the fact that she has a butt-whooping coming her way from yours truly! J I know there’s a lot of you that gotten completely fed-up with her and Victoria, but don’t worry. What goes around comes around!

On being the No. 1 search on Yahoo ... A lot of you have sent me some of the most awesome, encouraging, gracious e-mails congratulating me on being the No. 1most searched person on Yahoo last Saturday! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I’m still not convinced that there wasn’t some sort of mistake, but hey, I’ll take it. That came from out of the blue to me. I mean, it was on NFL draft day. That’s big! J This is one of the greatest accomplishments so far. How does that happen, really? J All I can say is I hope everyone stays intrigued and continues to want to know more about me because I promise, I’ve got a lot more to show. Thanks again! You guys are amazing!

Beth "The Glamazon" Phoenix … So, as you may or may not have seen, all of the Divas have been on Raw the past couple of weeks. Just because we had a little celebration (which was much deserved) for Mickie James, a few other bitter divas (Beth in particular), decided they wanted to stir up some trouble. Yes, Beth came out and insulted all of us. She called Mickie’s win a "fluke," and said that all of us other "inferior Divas" were just a slap in the face. I didn’t really appreciate that too much, so I took matters into my own hands (literally) J. Sooooooooo … I showed her what an "actual" slap in the face was. I have to admit, I enjoyed every moment of it. I can’t wait to get my hands on her again.

Learning to "be happy" … Many of you continue to ask for advice on how to be confident, how to "fit in," and how to "love life." I can’t stress it enough … You have to love yourself before anyone else is going to love you. We all have something good within us and we can ALWAYS find something good about others. The old adage is true – treat others the way you want to be treated. Many of you complain that you get picked on and want to retaliate. We, including myself, have been picked on at some point in our lives. The thing is…the ones doing the picking don’t have anything else better to do. In most cases, they are insecure and feel like they are accomplishing something by bullying others (kind of like Victoria and Natalya). Don’t give in and don’t worry. "Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up!"

If you just ignore them and prove that you are bigger than that, they will eventually walk away … promise! Just continue to treat others with respect, and it will come back your way. I find that when I make other people happy is when I’m the happiest myself. It’s amazing how putting a smile on someone else’s face will make you feel. To be confident, you have to believe in yourself. You are all special, you all have special traits and all deserve to be happy! Love yourself for who you are, don’t change for anyone and you will truly experience what it’s like to "love life."

I love you all. Thank you for the continued love and support. Dream Big!

Remember … faith to fight the good fight, heart to believe and soul to search within.

Lovin’ Life,
Michelle
Back to top Go down
https://wwedivas.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1