WWE divas Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE divas Forums

SD,RAW,ECW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faith, Heart & Soul, No. 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Faith, Heart & Soul, No. 14 Empty
PostSubject: Faith, Heart & Soul, No. 14   Faith, Heart & Soul, No. 14 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:08 pm

Faith, Heart & Soul, No. 14 69089410
Michelle McCool, All-American future Diva

By: Michelle McCool
Written: April 21, 2008

E-mail Michelle

“Faith makes things possible … not easy!”

Let’s start this week with another quote. This is one that I love because it speaks so true.

“Don’t waste your time frowning. You never know who might fall in love with your smile!”

Think about this the next time you’re having a bad day, you’re upset or just don’t feel too happy. Your smile (yes you!) could make a difference in someone else’s life. It sounds simple because it is. Fun fact: It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile. Smile; you might brighten up someone else’s day (and be happier yourself)!

SmackDown’s Top Diva: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is my best Diva moment yet and I have each and every one of you to thank for voting for me. The bike is awesome and I can’t wait to rock it on the road when I’m home. I’m pretty sure Victoria thought she had it in the bag (judging by her outrageous reactions), but who was she kidding? Maryse is another one. She’s pretty full of herself, huh? By the way the votes turned out, you guys saw right through her … and boy am I glad (I don’t know if I could have stood for her to get anywhere in the competition. Everything goes right to her head)! Cherry put up an impressive fight. More than the bike, I’m very thankful for the friendship that the two of us gained. Thanks again! I love you all!

Childhood pictures: A lot of you have requested to see pictures of me when I was a kid. Though, it’s not the cutest picture, it is one of my favorites. I loved being outside and my favorite was being outside playing sports! Now, I know what you guys are thinking. What am I doing swinging at such a low pitch? Hey, I was only three. Plus, if you look at it closely, you can tell I was already taught to keep my eye on the ball. To be honest, I can’t remember whether or not I got a hit, but it sure looks like contact was being made. I think it’s crucial to keep our “inner child” alive.

The “new” girl: The “new” girl has now been revealed as Natalya Neidhart! I can already tell she’s going to have to be put in her place real quick. Anyone who becomes instant friends with Victoria is crazy! She talks real big. If she’s so tough, I want to know why she had to attack me from behind. If she wanted to make a statement, couldn’t she do it to my face? I guess all that is simply that … TALK! If she wants to talk the talk, she better be ready to walk the walk. I can promise you one thing: I’ve got more heart and soul than she could ever dream of and if she wants to mess with me, she better be ready to bring her ‘A’ game! I may not win 'em all, but I will never back down from anyone! I have faith that she will be taught a lesson – sooner rather than later!

Yeah, I know she cheated and threw her jacket at me, causing Victoria to win our match two weeks ago. You asked me: Doesn’t that make you mad? What do you think about that? That’s not fair, etc. Thanks for all of your concern. It’s really OK! I will tell you what I think, though.

First & foremost, she should keep ALL articles of clothing on!
Cheating was their ONLY hope of winning!
It made me mad, yes! But, more than anything it makes me want to get even!
To be continued …

Summer fun: It’s that time of year again and I LOVE IT! As we speak, I am sitting at home typing this blog in my bikini while sitting poolside (one of my favorite things to do)! It’s relaxing and you get bronzed by the minute!

Well, for now, it’s time for me to go. I have to go finish up some laundry and repack to hit the road tomorrow, doing the most wonderful job in the world!

Until next time … remember, faith to fight the good fight, heart to believe and soul to search within!

Lovin' Life,
Michelle McCool

Do you have questions of your own for Michelle? If so, e-mail her and get your answers!

E-mail Michelle
Back to top Go down
https://wwedivas.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1