WWE divas Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE divas Forums

SD,RAW,ECW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fan Feedback Friday (Final Week of Voting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fan Feedback Friday (Final Week of Voting) Empty
PostSubject: Fan Feedback Friday (Final Week of Voting)   Fan Feedback Friday (Final Week of Voting) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 11:43 am

Fan Feedback Friday (Final Week of Voting) 57258510
One of these two women will be the next WWE Diva.

Fan Feedback Friday

Written: October 26, 2007

Submit Feedback Now

One more weekend of voting, and come this Monday night on Raw – the WWE will have a brand new Diva all because of YOUR votes.

Who are YOU voting for? Is it the blondelicious Brooke? Or the exquisite Eve? Well, you’ve all had a lot to say about it and now it’s time to read our last edition of Fan Feedback Friday!

General Comments

Lena got eliminated? No way! I do agree with Lena; there should be a recount. There must have been a mistake.
Juan - Miami, Fla.

I must admit I was a little disappointed when Lena was eliminated on Raw, but I like Eve and Brooke and I’m glad a girl from southern California is going to be the next WWE Diva. Also, my thoughts and prayers go out to a former Diva Search contestant, Candice.
Jarell – Los Angeles, Calif.

The 2007 Diva Search was pretty great until Raw. Lena should have never been voted out and I believe there should be a recount in the votes. She has the most heart and you can tell throughout all the competitions she wanted the WWE contract the most.
Mary – Chicopee, Mass.

Since Taryn has been eliminated, I do not care who gets picked. Tayrn was the best for the job. WWE has really lost a true talent.
Robert – Mount Vernon, Wash.

Lena got eliminated? That’s unbelievable. How can someone as amazing as her get overlooked like that? She’s the best. I voted for Lena everyday and it’s a big disappointment that we can’t have the Asian Sensation on the WWE roster.
Gavin – America, N.Y.

Fans, what can I say? You messed up this year. Here was your chance to bring in a Diva with talent, beauty and personality hardly seen to the WWE. Lena was more qualified to be the next Diva than any of the others in the competition. I hope those in power realize this and put Lena on the roster despite this setback.
Lapana - Laie, Calif.

About Brooke Gilbertsen

I love the Diva Search this year and I would love to be a Diva one day. If I do become a Diva, I'd like to be just like Brooke. She's so bubbly and cute and she kicks butt. GO BROOKE!
Theresa – Hyannis, Mass.

I don't really think about the Diva Search anymore because my gut feeling is telling me Brooke is going to win. I don't think anything is going to stop her now. She’s got her home crowd behind her 100 percent.
Morgan – San Diego, Calif.

I think the Diva Search is going great. My Diva pick has been Brooke all the way. She is one of a kind and she won’t have any problem winning.
Tammie – For Bragg, Calif.

About Eve Torres

I think Eve should win. I saw her on Raw and she was great. She is so talented and beautiful. I think she has everything WWE is looking for. What more could you want? She has a great body and a lot of confidence.
Amanda – Huntsville, Ala.

From the beginning I have said it and continue my support for Eve. She is so sexy and dreamy; I can feel my heart race when I look at her. GO EVE!
Dale – Modesto, Calif.

Eve Torres should win. She is just beautiful. Her beautiful body will be something every WWE fan will enjoy to see in a bikini contest as well as a pillow fight.
Jose – Utica, N.Y.

Submit Feedback Now
Back to top Go down
https://wwedivas.forumotion.com

Fan Feedback Friday (Final Week of Voting)
Page 1 of 1